Saturday, November 26, 2011

The beginning; Its positive!!

I dont know where to start so i guess ill start with the day Chris and I found out we were pregnant with our little peanut ( July 4, 2011 ). We both couldn't believe it i had taken 2 home pregnancy tests and they were both positive but at the time we couldnt figure out how to read them so i went to the doctor and got it confirmed. Chris and I were both excited/happy and couldnt wait to add our new blessing to the family !! I started thinking about the future and planning already and started signing up for all of the services i needed. i hurried and called my friend to get the number for her doc and got an appointment set up for 9 week checkup to see the baby and make sure he/she was healthy. I had been feeling so miserable between those times 6-9 weeks because of the morning sickness but knew it would be worth it when i finally got to hold our baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment